Customer Driven and focused to bring Customer Delight from Quality services
Adopt and Promote experiment of Ideas, Technology, Structure and Processes
Change and Share it with Client, Partners, People across to help the overall success. We consider it as our contribution to the changing world
You’ve made the decision to become a Salesforce.com customer – but how do you get started? Who should be involved, how long will it take, and what do you do first? Take a deep breath – we’ll guide you on how to avoid the traps and pitfalls of failed CRM implementations.
We don't believe in "quick starts" and requirements booklets. Our team of Salesforce certified experts will ask the right questions to understand your unique business needs and then configure and customize Salesforce to fit. Whether it's sales, customer service or another business need, our team is ready to help. Contact us today to learn more.
Our approach, to mention few is to ensure project is a success:
• Get the right players on the team that can communicate how your business markets, sells and supports your customers
• Leverage best practices on how to get the most from your CRM investment
• Learn your business – that’s how we gather configuration requirements
• Understand the data model– what are the relationships and where does the information reside
• Assess which business processes should migrate to the cloud first to give your organization maximum ROI
• Architect simple, elegant solutions that lay a foundation for future growth
• Configure with the User in mind – make information easy to find, add, and send – with less clicks
• Don’t hold the client hostage with custom code – exhaust native functionality first
• Create Analytics (Reports and Dashboards) that provide insight and action – whether a daily pulse or seasonal trends
• Provide training that plants the seeds of user adoption – if not evangelism!
• Be the customer’s trusted guide to the Salesforce cloud through honest and open communication
We provide below in Salesforce:
• Apex and Visualforce Development
• Portals and Sites
• Systems Integration
• Custom AppExchange Apps
• Managed Services
SalesForce CRM Evaluation (One of our Services)
Trying to understand the differences between Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and the Service Cloud? Don’t know which Salesforce product is best for your company? Wondering if your business processes are a good fit for Salesforce.com? Need help understanding how your employees will work with Salesforce CRM before you buy?
we will discuss learn, discover, assess and assist in your decisions, Implementation, delivery and success.